Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas!


This is a very quick post to wish you all a very Merry Christmas to! All the best for a safe and happy holiday.

I've been sucked into the craziness that has been the week before Christmas. The last 4 days have been early morning and very late nights trying to get all my Christmas baking done.

Last year I started what I think will now be my Christmas tradition, making cupcakes and sugar cookies to share with everyone.


This year it went from sharing two things too eight things, oh well I had lots of fun making it all. I may have over extended myself a little but got everything on my list done and am happy with the results.

White Chocolate Rocky Road
Fruitmince Pies
Rum Balls
White Chocolate Truffles
Eggnog Cupcakes
Christmas Jellies
Chocolate Candy Cane cookies
Gingerbread Men






Happy Holidays!!

13 comments:

  1. You have been busy and it all looks totally fantastic. Merry Christmas and be sure to have lots of fun enjoying the fruits of your labour ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your hard work has paid off...everything looks spectacular! I particularly like the little snowmen on the cupcakes.

    Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I lived at your house! I would love to try one of each of all the goodies you baked! What a mammoth effort, I can appreciate how hard you worked making all of that! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i looooove these posts! so fun! I am a new follower! ;D

    love, polly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - you have been busy! (I am in love with your adorable cupcake cookies :) )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I love your blog.
    * _Π_____*。*˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •˛
    •˚ */______/ \。˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •˛
    • ˚ | 田田 |門| ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛
    ♬ ♪ ♫ ♭ wishing a HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011... !!!! ♬ ♪ . Greetings from Vigo (Spain), Marimi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh YUM, everything you've made looks amazing! I hope to be anywhere near as organised as you next year.. I spent too long trying stuff out earlier in December and had had enough by the time Christmas came! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This article is very nice as well as very informative.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really appreciate sharing this great.

    ReplyDelete
  10. best work you have done, keep it up. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you very much for this excellent information.!!! I really appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope you visit once and have a deep discussion!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The article I've been looking for in the meantime is the perfect article.

    ReplyDelete