Thursday, March 22, 2012

Xbox Cake

Just checking in with a couple of pictures of the Xbox cake I made a couple of weeks ago For boyfriend's brother's Birthday. Happy Birthday Mike! To any Xbox lovers I'm sorry I know there are a couple inaccuracies, I should have picked them up straight away considering how many hours I've spent playing the Harry Potter Lego games but please don't hold it against me, it was late at night!
I have been so busy making and baking lately that I have been neglecting this blog and feel terrible about it. I have a stack of recipes piling up, some more cakes to show and a bit of fun news that I'll get around to sharing shortly. Until then happy baking!

6 comments:

  1. I love it! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks fantastic! You got the shape perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this so smooth! Who cares about the innaccuracies it looks great!

    Nom! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job! Happy Baking to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done this looks awesome! The Happy Birthday lettering is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. im an unhealthily dedicated XBOX gamer...... that cake passes muster!

    ReplyDelete