Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Ahoy It's A Boy Baby Shower

Back in January I put together this last minute sweets set up for my brother and his fiance's baby shower bbq. Its seems fitting that I share it today as they finally welcomed a beautiful baby boy, earlier tonight.
I'm pretty darn excited about being an aunty! I'm already coming up with first birthday cake ideas. I now have a little niece and baby nephew to spoil rotten.
The 'ahoy! its a boy' theme came about because I really wanted to make sailor onesie cookies, the anchor cookies and other details were just made to match. The baby shower/bbq just happened to be on the hottest most humid day of Summer, so although the cake melted a little it turned out okay considering. 

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely sweets table and oh my goodness I adore the sailor onesie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute cake & theme for a baby boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where might I find the onsie bunting banner? So cute! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete