Saturday, December 21, 2013

Christmas Beer/ Krampus Ale

I spend the day cleaning and doing the garden getting things pretty for Christmas so I don't have any new bake treats  for you, but I can share one other thing from my kitchen. Christmas beer!

The beer we made is acutely a summer beer, to combat the holiday heat here in Australia, but I cant wait to try some others like eggnog beer in the cooler months. To add a festive touch to our beer, we gave it the name Krampus Ale and made up some fun labels to decorate the bottles ready for gifting.
I got boyfriend a small batch brewing kit for his birthday last year and we have been having fun with it since. The book we've been following to make beer is Brooklyn Brew Shop's beer making book, Its been fantastic so far with easy to use recipes organized by season, each batch is small enough (1 gallon) to make in your own kitchen with standard kitchen tools. The book and a mini beer brewing kit would make a fantastic Christmas gift for the beer lover in your family, if only it wasn't super dooper last minute.

14 comments:

  1. No problem with that, we love to hear from you. This beer looks fantastic and worth to try. I would love to try it as soon as possible. Krampus Ale is indeed a good name for the beer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read your excellent post. This is a great job. I have enjoyed reading your post first time. I want to say thanks for this post. Thank you...
    Yellowstone Season 4 Mo Brings Plenty Jacket


    ReplyDelete
  3. This is excellent article, thank you for the share! This is what I am looking for, hope in future you will continue sharing such an superb work.
    Tom Cruise Leather Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the one of the most important information for me. And I am feeling glad reading your article. The article is really excellent?
    Mo Brings Plenty Yellowstone Cotton Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love how your content is organized, and easy to access, and how you make it easy for users to get instant information on products and services. Top Gun Leather Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for posting such a great article. Keep it up mate.
    Akira Red Multi Patch Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gear up for chilling mysteries and heart-pounding thrills with the Stranger Things Puffer Jacket Season 4. It's not just a jacket; it's a ticket to the enigmatic world of Hawkins. Join the gang in style – limited stock available!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I suggest you add an additional several surveys and make this site essentially more flawlessly. Also, the information you gave here is additionally amazing. Halloween Costume for sale

    ReplyDelete